Please select a wishlist you wish to add selected product(s) to:
Community Terms and Conditions
Community Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any and every reader accessing the Adult Toys UK website (“Adult Toys UK”), which is its trading name.
By publishing the material on Adult Toys UK, we do so on the strict basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of the same whether express or implied.? As a consumer, your statutory rights are not affected.
It is a term and condition of a reader accessing and reading the Adult Toys UK website (Adult Toys UK), which is the trading name for one of the electronic products created by Adult Toys UK, that Adult Toys UK provides the material published on Adult Toys UK on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of the same whether express or implied. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected. ?
Age of Consent
You must be of legal age to purchase items from Adult Toys UK. By making a purchase, you are declaring that you are aged 18 or above. We are not legally obliged to complete your order if we learn that you are not legally entitled to purchase items from us.
(a) Whoever produces any book, magazine, periodical, film, videotape, digital image, digitally- or computer-manipulated image of an actual human being, picture, or other matter which— (1) contains one or more visual depictions made after November 1, 1990 of actual sexually explicit conduct; and
(2) is produced in whole or in part with materials which have been mailed or shipped in interstate or foreign commerce, or is shipped or transported or is intended for shipment or transportation in interstate or foreign commerce;
shall create and maintain individually identifiable records pertaining to every performer portrayed in such a visual depiction.
(b) Any person to whom subsection (a) applies shall, with respect to every performer portrayed in a visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct— (1) ascertain, by examination of an identification document containing such information, the performer’s name and date of birth, and require the performer to provide such other indicia of his or her identity as may be prescribed by regulations;
(2) ascertain any name, other than the performer’s present and correct name, ever used by the performer including maiden name, alias, nickname, stage, or professional name; and
(3) record in the records required by subsection (a) the information required by paragraphs (1) and (2) of this subsection and such other identifying information as may be prescribed by regulation.
(c) Any person to whom subsection (a) applies shall maintain the records required by this section at his business premises, or at such other place as the Attorney General may by regulation prescribe and shall make such records available to the Attorney General for inspection at all reasonable times.
(d) (1) No information or evidence obtained from records required to be created or maintained by this section shall, except as provided in this section, directly or indirectly, be used as evidence against any person with respect to any violation of law.
(2) Paragraph (1) of this subsection shall not preclude the use of such information or evidence in a prosecution or other action for a violation of this chapter or chapter 71, or for a violation of any applicable provision of law with respect to the furnishing of false information.
(e) (1) Any person to whom subsection (a) applies shall cause to be affixed to every copy of any matter described in paragraph (1) of subsection (a) of this section, in such manner and in such form as the Attorney General shall by regulations prescribe, a statement describing where the records required by this section with respect to all performers depicted in that copy of the matter may be located. In this paragraph, the term “copy” includes every page of a website on which matter described in subsection (a) appears.
(2) If the person to whom subsection (a) of this section applies is an organization the statement required by this subsection shall include the name, title, and business address of the individual employed by such organization responsible for maintaining the records required by this section.
(f) It shall be unlawful— (1) for any person to whom subsection (a) applies to fail to create or maintain the records as required by subsections (a) and (c) or by any regulation promulgated under this section;
(2) for any person to whom subsection (a) applies knowingly to make any false entry in or knowingly to fail to make an appropriate entry in, any record required by subsection (b) of this section or any regulation promulgated under this section;
(3) for any person to whom subsection (a) applies knowingly to fail to comply with the provisions of subsection (e) or any regulation promulgated pursuant to that subsection;
(4) for any person knowingly to sell or otherwise transfer, or offer for sale or transfer, any book, magazine, periodical, film, video, or other matter, produce in whole or in part with materials which have been mailed or shipped in interstate or foreign commerce or which is intended for shipment in interstate or foreign commerce, which— (A) contains one or more visual depictions made after the effective date of this subsection of actual sexually explicit conduct; and
(B) is produced in whole or in part with materials which have been mailed or shipped in interstate or foreign commerce, or is shipped or transported or is intended for shipment or transportation in interstate or foreign commerce;
which does not have affixed thereto, in a manner prescribed as set forth in subsection (e)(1), a statement describing where the records required by this section may be located, but such person shall have no duty to determine the accuracy of the contents of the statement or the records required to be kept; and
(5) for any person to whom subsection (a) applies to refuse to permit the Attorney General or his or her designee to conduct an inspection under subsection (c).
(g) The Attorney General shall issue appropriate regulations to carry out this section.
(h) In this section— (1) the term “actual sexually explicit conduct” means actual but not simulated conduct as defined in clauses (i) through (v) of section 2256(2)(A) of this title;
(2) the term “produces”— (A) means— (i) actually filming, videotaping, photographing, creating a picture, digital image, or digitally- or computer-manipulated image of an actual human being;
(ii) digitizing an image, of a visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct; or, assembling, manufacturing, publishing, duplicating, reproducing, or reissuing a book, magazine, periodical, film, videotape, digital image, or picture, or other matter intended for commercial distribution, that contains a visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct; or
(iii) inserting on a computer site or service a digital image of, or otherwise managing the sexually explicit content, of a computer site or service that contains a visual depiction of, sexually explicit conduct; and
(B) does not include activities that are limited to— (i) photo or film processing, including digitization of previously existing visual depictions, as part of a commercial enterprise, with no other commercial interest in the sexually explicit material, printing, and video duplication;
(iii) any activity, other than those activities identified in subparagraph (A), that does not involve the hiring, contracting for, managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation of the depicted performers;
(iv) the provision of a telecommunications service, or of an Internet access service or Internet information location tool (as those terms are defined in section 231 of the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 231)); or
(v) the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting, or translation (or any combination thereof) of a communication, without selection or alteration of the content of the communication, except that deletion of a particular communication or material made by another person in a manner consistent with section 230(c) of the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 230(c)) shall not constitute such selection or alteration of the content of the communication; and
(3) the term “performer” includes any person portrayed in a visual depiction engaging in, or assisting another person to engage in, sexually explicit conduct.
(i) Whoever violates this section shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both. Whoever violates this section after having been convicted of a violation punishable under this section shall be imprisoned for any period of years not more than 10 years but not less than 2 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both.
We may refuse to accept and process your order for any reason. All orders made by you through the Adult Toys UK website are subject to availability and acceptance. All prices of products are correct at time of entering information for purchasing onto our website, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. No contract will exist between you and Adult Toys UK for the order placed by you until we send you an email confirmation that the order has been processed and your item has been dispatched.
Adult Toys UK is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. It is our solemn promise that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Any material found within the pages of the Adult Toys UK website, whether text or image, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You hereby agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in this site. In addition, the material cannot be used for any purpose other than your own personal and non-commercial use. We will take legal proceedings if our copyright rules are breached.
Adult Toys UK presents its website 'as is' and does not warrant that the functions contained in the site’s material will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In addition, Adult Toys UK make no (and disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Adult Toys UK website or the information or content included in this site. This does not affect your statutory rights in relation to the goods, their purpose and their satisfacotry quality.
Use of Adult Toys UK
In connection with the use of the Adult Toys UK website, in no event will Adult Toys UK be liable for:
Losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was made. Losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier. Business losses and/or losses to non-consumers.
You agree to use this site within the laws, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Adult Toys UK is not responsible for the content of external websites linked from Adult Toys UK.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Adult Toys UK reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.