Please select a wishlist you wish to add selected product(s) to:
Adult Toys UK Terms and Conditions
Adult Toys UK Terms and Conditions
Please read through this page carefully....
Adult Toys UK is owned and trades under Vega Online Limited. By using Adult Toys UK, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions stated by Adult Toys UK and Vega Online Limited. You must read all the Terms and Conditions and understand them before you decide to make a purchase.
If you have an issue with any part of our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to put your opinion in writing and send to:
Vega Online Limited
3 Addington Sqaure
Alternatively, you can use our contact page to inform us and someone will be happy to help you.
Age of Consent
By purchasing from Adult Toys UK, you are affirming that you are aged 18 or over. If it is found that you are not of the legal age, or that you are purchasing an item on behalf of someone younger than 18, your order will not be processed.
(a) Whoever produces any book, magazine, periodical, film, videotape, digital image, digitally- or computer-manipulated image of an actual human being, picture, or other matter which— (1) contains one or more visual depictions made after November 1, 1990 of actual sexually explicit conduct; and
(2) is produced in whole or in part with materials which have been mailed or shipped in interstate or foreign commerce, or is shipped or transported or is intended for shipment or transportation in interstate or foreign commerce;
shall create and maintain individually identifiable records pertaining to every performer portrayed in such a visual depiction.
(b) Any person to whom subsection (a) applies shall, with respect to every performer portrayed in a visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct— (1) ascertain, by examination of an identification document containing such information, the performer’s name and date of birth, and require the performer to provide such other indicia of his or her identity as may be prescribed by regulations;
(2) ascertain any name, other than the performer’s present and correct name, ever used by the performer including maiden name, alias, nickname, stage, or professional name; and
(3) record in the records required by subsection (a) the information required by paragraphs (1) and (2) of this subsection and such other identifying information as may be prescribed by regulation.
(c) Any person to whom subsection (a) applies shall maintain the records required by this section at his business premises, or at such other place as the Attorney General may by regulation prescribe and shall make such records available to the Attorney General for inspection at all reasonable times.
(d) (1) No information or evidence obtained from records required to be created or maintained by this section shall, except as provided in this section, directly or indirectly, be used as evidence against any person with respect to any violation of law.
(2) Paragraph (1) of this subsection shall not preclude the use of such information or evidence in a prosecution or other action for a violation of this chapter or chapter 71, or for a violation of any applicable provision of law with respect to the furnishing of false information.
(e) (1) Any person to whom subsection (a) applies shall cause to be affixed to every copy of any matter described in paragraph (1) of subsection (a) of this section, in such manner and in such form as the Attorney General shall by regulations prescribe, a statement describing where the records required by this section with respect to all performers depicted in that copy of the matter may be located. In this paragraph, the term “copy” includes every page of a website on which matter described in subsection (a) appears.
(2) If the person to whom subsection (a) of this section applies is an organization the statement required by this subsection shall include the name, title, and business address of the individual employed by such organization responsible for maintaining the records required by this section.
(f) It shall be unlawful— (1) for any person to whom subsection (a) applies to fail to create or maintain the records as required by subsections (a) and (c) or by any regulation promulgated under this section;
(2) for any person to whom subsection (a) applies knowingly to make any false entry in or knowingly to fail to make an appropriate entry in, any record required by subsection (b) of this section or any regulation promulgated under this section;
(3) for any person to whom subsection (a) applies knowingly to fail to comply with the provisions of subsection (e) or any regulation promulgated pursuant to that subsection;
(4) for any person knowingly to sell or otherwise transfer, or offer for sale or transfer, any book, magazine, periodical, film, video, or other matter, produce in whole or in part with materials which have been mailed or shipped in interstate or foreign commerce or which is intended for shipment in interstate or foreign commerce, which— (A) contains one or more visual depictions made after the effective date of this subsection of actual sexually explicit conduct; and
(B) is produced in whole or in part with materials which have been mailed or shipped in interstate or foreign commerce, or is shipped or transported or is intended for shipment or transportation in interstate or foreign commerce;
which does not have affixed thereto, in a manner prescribed as set forth in subsection (e)(1), a statement describing where the records required by this section may be located, but such person shall have no duty to determine the accuracy of the contents of the statement or the records required to be kept; and
(5) for any person to whom subsection (a) applies to refuse to permit the Attorney General or his or her designee to conduct an inspection under subsection (c).
(g) The Attorney General shall issue appropriate regulations to carry out this section.
(h) In this section— (1) the term “actual sexually explicit conduct” means actual but not simulated conduct as defined in clauses (i) through (v) of section 2256(2)(A) of this title;
(2) the term “produces”— (A) means— (i) actually filming, videotaping, photographing, creating a picture, digital image, or digitally- or computer-manipulated image of an actual human being;
(ii) digitizing an image, of a visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct; or, assembling, manufacturing, publishing, duplicating, reproducing, or reissuing a book, magazine, periodical, film, videotape, digital image, or picture, or other matter intended for commercial distribution, that contains a visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct; or
(iii) inserting on a computer site or service a digital image of, or otherwise managing the sexually explicit content, of a computer site or service that contains a visual depiction of, sexually explicit conduct; and
(B) does not include activities that are limited to— (i) photo or film processing, including digitization of previously existing visual depictions, as part of a commercial enterprise, with no other commercial interest in the sexually explicit material, printing, and video duplication;
(iii) any activity, other than those activities identified in subparagraph (A), that does not involve the hiring, contracting for, managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation of the depicted performers;
(iv) the provision of a telecommunications service, or of an Internet access service or Internet information location tool (as those terms are defined in section 231 of the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 231)); or
(v) the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting, or translation (or any combination thereof) of a communication, without selection or alteration of the content of the communication, except that deletion of a particular communication or material made by another person in a manner consistent with section 230(c) of the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 230(c)) shall not constitute such selection or alteration of the content of the communication; and
(3) the term “performer” includes any person portrayed in a visual depiction engaging in, or assisting another person to engage in, sexually explicit conduct.
(i) Whoever violates this section shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both. Whoever violates this section after having been convicted of a violation punishable under this section shall be imprisoned for any period of years not more than 10 years but not less than 2 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both.
No contract has been formed between yourself and Adult Toys UK until your order has been despatched and you have received confirmation.
All orders are subject to availability and acceptance. Adult Toys UK have the right to decline or cancel an order at any time, for any reason.
Orders made through Adult Toys UK are subject to acceptance and availability.
Data Protection Act
Adult Toys UK fully conforms with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your information will not be passed on to third parties unless you have given your consent. Unless you have signed up to our Monthly Offers Newsletter, you will only receive correspondence regarding order confirmation.
If you have chosen Royal Mail Next Day Delivery 1pm, then you will need to sign for your parcel so that we know you have received it. If you are out when they call, you will be left with a card with details of how to collect your parcel or rearrange delivery at a time convenient to you. Your parcel will be kept for 14 days and, if not collected or delivered, it will be sent back to us. If you would like us to resend your order we will regrettably have to charge you. For more information read our What are my delivery costs and options? page.
There are a number of ways to pay for your items. For your convenience we accept all major Debit/Credit Cards, PayPal, Cheque/Postal Orders or you can use an Adult Toys UK Gift Voucher.
You will only ever see Vega Online on your bank statements or receipts. For more information, please see our How can I pay for my order page.
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
We offer a one year guarantee on all faulty items.
To return an item, complete the Adult Toys UK Returns Form, then follow the instructions to return your items and pop it in the post. After your request has been processed we will send you a refund or replacement. Adult Toys UK aim to have everything sorted for you within 30 days, however, you’ll normally find it all taken care of within 7 days.
Adult Toys UK are happy to match the price of products found cheaper on alternative sites under the following conditions:
- The cheaper product is in stock and available for immediate dispatch
- The alternative web site is not an auction site
- The cheaper product is not listed as on sale or as a promotional item
- For more infomation, please read our Guaranteed Price Match page.
We monitor our content thoroughly and track any copying of content. Under no circumstances should any images or text be reproduced, republished, downloaded, broadcasted or copied with intent of using it either for personal or commercial use. By accessing Adult Toys UK, you are entering into an agreement that prohibits any such actions.
Adult Toys UK cannot be held responsible for any improper use or injury. Goods, colours or packaging of goods may occasionally differ slightly to those displayed on the website. Adult Toys UK cannot be held responsible for errors or interruption on the website. We renounce all representations and arranties regarding the Adult Toys UK website and its content. Should an external website link from Adult Toys UK, we are not responsible for its content.
Use of Adult Toys UK
We will not accept liability for:
Losses not foreseeable to both Adult Toys UK and yourself at the time the contract was formed
Losses that were not the result of any breach on the supplier’s part
Business and non-consumer losses
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Adult Toys UK may amend them from time to time.