Please select a wishlist you wish to add selected product(s) to:
What is your returns policy?
What is your returns policy?
We adhere to a no-nonsense 1 year returns policy. Put simply, here’s what we can promise about returns at ATUK:
Here’s what we can promise:
- You’ll get a freepost label with your order so if you're in the UK, it won’t cost you a penny to return.
- You can return an item for any reason, even if you have used it.
- We will give you an instant replacement, provided it’s still in stock, or we’ll reimburse you with a full refund.
- Basically, as long as the item is in a resellable condition, in its original undamaged packaging, and you have order confirmation, we are happy to take it back.
So you get a whole 365 days to decide if you want to keep your product. However, we want you to be happy with your order from the very start (we don’t like to disappoint!) so we advise you to read the reviews on the product page. Or feel free to contact us - we will be happy to discuss the particulars of a product you’ve got your eyes on.
How do I return an item?
Follow these steps and you’ll see how hassle-free it is to return an item...
- Fill out the Returns Form. We will give you a freepost returns address, which will also be on a sticker on your invoice.
- Securely package your item to return to us. Include any barcodes, labels and packaging. Please clean any items that need to be before returned to us.
- Post the item to us. You don’t need to send it via recorded delivery unless you wish to, but please remember to keep proof of postage. It will save you any hassle if your parcel happens to go missing.
As soon as we’ve received your item, your replacement will be posted or your refund will be processed. We vow to have everything sorted for you within 30 days but, at Adult Toys UK, you’ll usually find it’s been taken care of within 7 days. If you have chosen to send your items via recorded or special delivery, we will refund you the cost ONLY if the item is faulty.
I am not in the UK. How do I return my item?
As an non-UK customer, we will have to ask you to pay for the shipping returns yourself. If you are returning the item due to it being faulty, however, we will of course reimburse your shipping costs.
What about returning Special Offer items?
If your item was bought as part of a promotion and it is faulty, we will send a replacement. If you want to keep an item you received free, we will deduct the cost of it from your refund.
Clothing must be returned to us in the same condition we sent it in. All labels must still be intact for you to qualify for a full refund. Unfortunately, strict health and hygiene laws restrict us from exchanging or refunding an item which has a crotch area (e.g. underwear). Such items will be returned to you at a cost of £2.95.
We regret that DVDs cannot be refunded or exchanged due to strict copyright laws.
Queries regarding returns, exchanges and refunds will be answered promptly by our team using the contact us form
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.